Wednesday, January 5, 2011

holiday breakfast

Its so nice not to have to get up early every day when the  girls are on school holidays, no routine rush, although I do love our routine, I must admit its good to have a few lie-ins, didnt get up til 9.30 today & had a lovely leisurely breakfast outside in the warm sun, home made muesli, with toasted bits, different nuts, cranberries & various other berries, raisins, a sprinkling of bran, natural yoghurt, soy milk & fresh strawberries from our garden, yummo....


Later in the morning  Kenya & I  made some cupcakes with my new pink sprinkles, which the girls have taken over, much to my "chagrin" Jo, Rach & Ab's came over for afternoon tea, the girls played & Jo & I pondered over the gorgeous sewing books I borrowed from the library yesterday, later we had a storm, very nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a perfect day, and delish from breakfast to tea! Cereal looks great in your bowl - clever thing!
    One of our PE teachers is from Brisbane, and she was at home visiting her parents, but luckily they weren't affected by the floods, and Kate got back safely to UK.
    Glad sprinkles were a hit - will have to get you some more!
    x

    ReplyDelete