Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Happy Christmas

 Well here we are again, the end of another year & christmas crept up on me really fast again, I am finally ready although havnt done the groceries yet but pressies all bought, wrapped & sent, although a little late, I have heard they have all arrived on time... I am usually a little more organised than I am, but I have been busy with my bag orders so at least I have an excuse... the girls are so excited for Father Christmas to arrive & open their presents that are snuggly sitting under the tree, it looks fantastic, I hate it afterwards when all the presents are opened & the tree is bare & sad looking, so here are a couple of pictures of my new fabulous white tree, I bought a white one so every timeI look at it it reminds me of Nana & Grandpa...


1 comment:

  1. Lovely tree! Pure nostalgia for being little again and staying over at Nana and Grandpa's on New Year's Eve. Your parcel arrived yesterday - hope my one for you came; posted it on same day as the girls' one. Just about done bar the vegetables which I shall pick up tomorrow. We are having monkfish. Speak to you on Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete