Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our New Room

Sadly Emerson's cousin Tania & her husband Anthony have moved back to New Zealand, Its sad because she & I got on really well, she is very creative & we used to share ideas with eachother, I will miss her, but we did score a caravan that belonged to them, its pretty old but has heaps of character & many uses, the cooker & sink have gone but it has lots of little overhead cupboards, a wardrobe, a table & it can sleep 4 people, great for sleepovers!. We will use it for a spare room, a play room for the girls & a craft/ sewing room so I can leave my stuff out if I'm doing something instead of having to pack it away from the dining table!!, I will pretty it up abit, make some new curtains, clean it up & put plants all around it, as it will be static. I love it x 




This is a watercolour of our house, that Maureen, {Jo's mum} painted, she took a photo of it last year when they were here, painted it at home & then sent it to me, she has captured it so well even down to the screen door always being open, a lovely keepsake, she also did just the veranda. I made her a bracelet & sent it to her to say thankyou.

Our house


The veranda




1 comment:

  1. Cool! I'd love a caravan in the garden, a gipsy one would be ideal, but anything goes. What fun! And the African hut as well - you are developing quite a property portfolio. The paintings are beautiful - clever Maureen from Uxbridge! x

    ReplyDelete