Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lucky Finds

Due to our Tomato Plants being very fruitful with copious amounts of tomatos of various species, I have been either giving them away or having lots of meals with tomatos in or with, Instead of them going to waste I have made my third batch of chutney, everyone I have given it too has loved it especially on steak!! I put chilli's & curry powder in it so it has a bit of a kick...




On the way home from work today I popped into the Salvo's junk shop (as I do about once a week) & the "special" today was fill a bin bag with linen for $10, bargain, I got some real beauties, well pleased I popped in... I love vintage table cloths & got a few in amongst my goodies! 


Hard to capture all my goods!
Fab find for my outside table

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! My mouth is watering from both the chutney and the fabric! I bet you can't wait to put your new-found needlework skills to the test to make some things! The greeny psychedelic stuff looks great fun, and the yellow Regency stripe very elegant; I remember I made a pair of trousers from similar from a curtain, and went to visit a friend of Fiona's with her. She looked at me strangely, and when we went into the sitting room, I matched the upholstery! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a look at Tiny Happy's latest post - wild things. She has lots of ideas for vintage material. x

    ReplyDelete