Monday, April 11, 2011

Special time with the cuzzies !!


We had Emo's brother, Charlie, Robyn, & their 3 children, Noa, Wiki & Kaia come over from NZ to stay for a few days before heading to Queensland, it was so good to see them & all the kids had a ball, it went far too quickly, they went into the city for the day,(I was working!!) & did all the touristy stuff, like ferry past the opera house & Harbour bridge to having photos with Aboriginies...

Kenya & I mosaic'ed a paver to act as a stepping stone for my hut, this picture was just as I had finished it, I have put it by the hut now but it is not finished off properly, when I have the look I want, I will put up a new pic...all the pieces on it are things that have been broken by "us" in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see the cousins - they are all beautiful children! Looks like everyone had a good time in the city. Love the paver - I like it sparse like that with lots of space in between, but I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article! x

    ReplyDelete