Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flea Market Finds

Look at the precious gems I picked up from Trash n Treasure last sunday, We saw that the markets were still open even though it was Easter & we went for a nose, there wasn't many stores, but this week it was quality not quantity!! & I only spent $10.20, well happy, A gorgeous Moroccan looking bowl in muted yellows, greens & browns, the yellow book has a hand crafted elephant on the front with rustic pencil & hand made paper pages inside. I gave the "how to crochet" dvd to my lovelie friend Jo, who is dying to learn...lets hope she can make me a granny square blanket in no time at all!! & a gorgeous beachy basket to carry it all home in, fab x

My goodies!



Have made a tote bag with the 20c tea towel, quite pleased with the result x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What great finds! The tunic is fab, and I love the bag from the teatowel. Clever girl! Rang M - the phone wasn't working and she needed to get a new one, so that's why we couldn't reach her. She has new one now, so go ahead and ring. x

    ReplyDelete