Saturday, May 28, 2011

Autumnal

Well the winter is definately coming, the weather is getting decidedly chilly, which I kinda dont really mind, I get fed up with continual hot sun for months on end, I love wearing my jeans & boots & today I have on a beanie which isnt usually me, but now I'm a soccer mum standing out in the mist & fog at 8.30 on a sunday morning I felt the occassion warranted it, fortunately Kenya's team always win so all is not lost. Today she got player of the week, great for her but not for me as I have to wash all the shirts!!  

I do love the crispiness of the Autumn leaf fall &
all the gorgeous colours although the trees look really
bare & sad but the garden is looking great at the moment & the grass is nice & lush. The lemon tree
has an abundence of fruit & all my suculents are loving the cooler weather.

 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kenya for being the top player of the week! garden looks lovely - I like Autumn and an Indian Summer. Had the same problem leaving comments on your last post; spent about half an hour logging in over and over again, and finally turned of the tick box for 'keep me signed in' and that seemd to do the trick. Try it and see what happens. Half term this week - lets try and skype - I 'll try you tomorrow eve for you, bout 7pm?
    x

    ReplyDelete