Friday, May 6, 2011

Pariotic

Well its been a week since 'THE WEDDING' & I'm still feeling very patriotic...It was a wonderful wedding with all the pomp & ceremony that only the British do best!! shame Posh couldnt smile at least once, if I was there I would have been beaming from ear to ear, she doesn't realise how lucky she is.. I hope they have a long & happy life together, I saw her on the tv today shopping at waitrose, bit different from her big day only a week before.

Thankyou Geraldine for all my souvenirs, I will cherish them x
 When I was little I had a blue story book, with a different story for every day of the week, I loved it & I can still picture my mum sitting on my bed reading to me everynight, miraculously I have ended up with the book along with a few others, equally as fab, one of them is from A Janet & U Michael & was given to me in 1972. I too sit on the girls beds & read them the same story books, which they too love listening to, I guess that not much changes if you give your children the same simple values in life xx



Childhood memory's

1 comment:

  1. Ditto the wedding - I just wish some had put more effort into their singing; even Elton John. There's a good chance a TV camera might pick you up and beam you to millions of people! If I'd have been there (with my fascinator!)I'd have belted out the hymns!
    Lovely nostalgia re books - for me, it was Daddy reading Brer Rabbit and RL Stevenson's Child's Garden of Verses; still have them, too! x

    ReplyDelete