Monday, August 1, 2011

Garden Update

Its another month until Springtime Happiness, my favourite month of the year.. but already we are starting to see the beginnings of the happy season, the daytime has been very clement although mornings & evenings are still pretty cold, my hot water bottle is still in use at night & layering is necessary during the day clothing wise.. 
     Here are a few pictures of my daisies, I am very pleased with them I bought them from a market last year, they were small in a pot & now have spread along the garden bed at the front, giving it a fresh happy look, the white one is smaller but has flowered first, the pink one is bigger but is still to flower. there are lots of buds on it though.



    There is also a collection of some pottery garden ornaments I have made over time, apart from the Gnomes!! at the front of the house I have painted tree stumps green as extra seating but at the moment they have plants on.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely daisies! Very happy-making! The owl and the toadstools are fab - clever you! It's going to be 27/28 degrees today (bit warm for me!) I'm going to Little Venice with my friend Sinead, will blog it later xx

    ReplyDelete