Thursday, August 11, 2011

Home made lunch box's



I wanted to make the girls some new lunch box's & thought this design would be perfect, its light weight & doesn't take up too much room in their school bag, It is supposed to be like an oil cloth type of material, but its so expensive so I found something suitable & a third of the price, it works quite well but I need to tweek it alittle, I am wanting to make some more to sell along with my bags..


The next bag is 100% mohair, I found a job lot in a charity shop I think they were supposed to be snood's or if you wanted a woolen boob tube!! I could see a bag with it straight away so I got 15 of them for $2 each & da da a bag was born...



The coulourful Ikea fabric with the gingham I made for Carla for her birthday...

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. bags a-plenty! Love the lunchbag - wouldn't mind one myself....... and the totes lovely too,good bargain which will be a great money spinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some Cath Kidston oilcloth in red with white penny dots which might work, but it is quite thick - you'll need a denim needle for the machine. I'll pop it in with Milli's gift, which I will send soon - paranoid about post as all my sendings to you have taken an absolute age!! Skype this week? Weds eve for you?

    ReplyDelete