Friday, November 5, 2010

Saturday 6th Nov

Today is saturday, I love the start of the weekend as I get to lie in for a bit longer, today it was about 9.15 when I got up, Rachel came to pick me up as we went to get our hair done together, another one of my favourite things, especially the head massage!! did a bit of shopping came home to tidy up & pick the last of the pea's from the veggie garden!! Tonight I am going to my friend Suzanne's jewellery party, hope there's lots of weird & wonderful's to buy, better get on with my christmas shopping, cant believe we are nearly there.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh what a lovely day! I may even like peas if they came from your garden.......! So glad you have a blog too - have a look at tinyhappy.typepad.com . She's from NZ, and makes lots of beautiful things!
    Have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your bunting & bits on your blog! Have fun, x

    ReplyDelete