Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday 9th



Had a lovely time at the jewellery party, all gorgeous chunky stuff, bought myself a cuff & it was only $25 bargain, have booked my own party for the 3rd Dec hoping everyone will buy some christmas pressies!! On sunday Jo Liz & myself all went to Fran's for a garden sale, it wasnt very busy but it was great because we ended up buying all each others stuff, made about $60 & spent about $30, followed by a bbq for lunch, the weather was hot & sunny so great fun had by all.




I have just got back from my pottery class & these are my latest masterpiece's a sculpture for the garden & my goldilock's bowls!!

2 comments:

  1. Clever you! Love the bowls - does everyone get to choose their personal favourite according to colour, or is it a new choice each time?! Garden sculpture is wonderful too, will look great surrounded by green. Glad you enjoyed the party, cuff is v stylish! Have a good week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were such an artist, I have always loved pottery but never got around to taking classes. The bowls look so good, not wobbly and the piece for the garden is great.
    Keep up the good work, well done.
    Arthur

    ReplyDelete