Friday, November 12, 2010

Too many projects, so little time

Well its saturday again today, where has this week gone, not much of a sleep in today as I got ejected from my bed about midnight from Emerson snoring & Milli spread out across the middle, I went into Milli's bed & had the sun streaming in through the window about 7ish & couldnt get back to sleep, i must fix that up no wonder she's always the first one up!!

 I have so many projects I want to do, I have a lovely list!!one of them being the Cath Kidston bag that came with the book that my dear friend Jo bought me, 'just because" we often buy each other little gifts, junk shop finds etc, as we are so much alike. Hope its not too hard to do it's so sweet hope to get on with it soon, but there's also christmas pressies I want to make  & havn't started yet, I really must pull my finger out!!

2 comments:

  1. I have that book, too! Haven't made the bag yet, but the instructions are very clear.
    You just need to make linings for Milli's curtains from some dark material. If you use poppers to fix them in you can take them out in the winter. Hope you get some sleep tonight! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks fot the tip that sounds like a cool idea,x

    ReplyDelete