Thursday, December 23, 2010

home made

I made a little tutu for Jo's little 3 year old Abigail for christmas, it was very simple just length's of red & pink tulle tied onto elastic then I mixed in some spotty tulle I found in the remnant box at spotlight for $1, I sewed on the bow & then I put a small piece of satin on the inside so it wasn't scratchy on her legs. Its a little rustic but not bad for my first attempt.




I also made a heart hangey thing for my friend Michelle for christmas I glazed & fired the hearts in pottery & then I used fuse wire, ribbon & a couple of beads to jazz it up abit, it didnt come out too bad in the end, hope she likes it.

Have a lovely christmas x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely things! Do you think a 45-year-old (albeit young at heart...)could get away with wearing such a tutu? I love it!!!! Heart is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I have a black one, but on mine the tulle isnt cut into strips x

    ReplyDelete