Thursday, December 9, 2010

The new leotard

I have made a few things this week been very busy!! but unfortunately I can't blog any of it as they are christmas pressies, so you will have to wait... so instead I am showing Milli off doing her gymnastics, I sent away to America to get her two new leotards, as the US & Australian dollar are pretty much equal at the mo & its cheaper to buy them in the states, this is one of them she put on before I took her to gym today..



Here I go




side splits



getting ready






Handstand



I thought I'd chuck one in of Angel too, he looks cute but he's a terror!!


                               

1 comment:

  1. Hey bendy girl! Your leotard looks so smart and spangly! Love it!
    Me too, making gifts as surprises!
    Christmas hectic time started on Tues singing carols at a v cold waterloo station.....

    ReplyDelete