Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last day of the year


     Well today is New Years Eve, it is extremely hot & we are mooching about not really accomplishing anything atall, I'm not keen on new years & only go out cos I feel I have to, that said we are getting picked up by some friends & going to Manley beach to meet up with other friends for wine, nibbles & to watch the fireworks so am looking forward to that, the girls will love it too. I made some pesto to have with crackers, we have so much basil in the garden, I wanted to use some of it up, I also added some sundried tomato's for something different, quite delish if I may be so bold as to say!!
   

Dr Milli
Milli had the Dr's coat & a few implements from Kenya for christmas & yesterday she bought the Dr's bag with some of her christmas money it too has stuff inside, but we love the glasses, how cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!The pesto looks lovely - nothing like the stuff in jars when you make it yourself. We are eating crumpets and Marmite and Christmas cake and staying in to be warm and cosy.
    Dr Milli looks v professional in her medic's garb - good idea for a present.....

    ReplyDelete